* Let your iPhone, iPad pro, MAC or windows10 computer and some Android devices use the same set of lightning headphones.
* Apple official A2M module in design with MFI approved.
* Works with USB-C iPads (ios13.0 and later), MacBooks and a wide range of Windows laptops.
* Works with a wide range of Android 9 (or later) devices.
* Work with all MFi certified Lightning headphones.
* Hi-Fi and Lossless digital audio transmission, support up to 96KHz/24bit high quality signal.
* Support headset microphone and key control function to Apple USB-C device. (This function optional support for non Apple device).
* No need to install driver, plug and play. (USB-C device supports USB Audio class2).
* Adapter metal housing dimensions: 30mm x 17mm x 9.0mm
* Cable length: 150mm (option).
* Not compatible with Windows 8 or earlier.
* Not a charging adapter.
* May need one-time audio device setup on Macs:
- Connect adapter to Mac.
- Connect Lightning earphone to adapter
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Choose the Output tab and select "Lightning Audio Adapter"
- Choose- Choose the Input tab and select "Lightning Audio Adapter".